I'm 36 weeks today by LMP though my son is measuring 3 weeks ahead of that by ultrasound we had done in August. He's gonna be a moose!
I've been having labor pains since a week ago Thursday when I lost my mucus plug and it's been uncomfortable since. Hospital visits have happened, got monitored, and sent home.
The most frustrating was 4 am this morning. I was still having painful contractions after they tried to stop them with a shot of terbutaline... Said they might see me in a few hours but to go home and labor.
I've been sleeping most of the day, trying to get myself the rest that will be needed ahead. Contractions now just feel like bad period cramps and I've learned to live with this phase. But if they get picked up again and I'm miserable, we're headed in. I'm just afraid of giving birth on the side of the road if I wait it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment