Thursday, January 27, 2011

Putting yourself out there

I admire the brave, who allow themselves to have critique. It takes courage to see faults in yourself and change them. Having the ability to craft, I wish I could get over the fear of rejection in my etsy shop. I have hairbows that I am afraid of putting up for sale. Cute ones, like zebra and dalmation print, as I don't want to disappoint. But I cannot grow if I don't try.

The other part of this idea of putting yourself out there is to reach out and truly love people. If I get to be remembered for anything in this life, I hope it's kindness and caring. When I love you, I truly love with all my heart.

I was telling Judy today, that if I were to die, donate all my organs except my kidneys and stomach. I wouldn't want someone to suffer with the garbage of those organs. But that would be another way to put yourself out there. Be an organ donor, let your life be selfless when in the end you can save another. I encourage you to sign up to be an organ donor. Save a life.

That's my soapbox moment for the day.

ps - if I expire - please dress me for a viewing in a dress and send me out in style! This hot chick wants to go down in flames - cremation... I don't want the zombies to eat my brains!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment