It's been a while since I posted, yes - I realize that. Life has been trying, humiliating, troubling, humbling, and a plethora of other things since I last blogged.
We lost our house & I had to move into a rental. It kills me to drive by and see my home for sale, windows open, yeah. Not sure how to describe it but it doesn't feel real at times.
I gained employment, for which I will not name, and have found that the job isn't what I signed up for. I will start employment again soon, and that's about all I can say about that right now as my leave of absence is almost up.
I went to California to visit family, a few old friends, see my grandmother who I may never see alive again, and visit the grave of my Grandma Burdick in Henderson (and Grandpas too) and learn that driving with three children by yourself is pretty much insanity.
I can't make a list long enough to even begin to log what I've been through, but I'm trying to stay afloat. Hopefully I'll find the joy in blogging again and catch the world up to speed
Amy, I am so sorry to hear brief details about the trials in your life. I know exactly how you feel with losing a house. That is something that nobody truly understands unless they've been through it. I'm so sorry. If you ever need to talk let me know... we can do a play date with the girls. We're not that far and we'd be happy to come to you if you would like.
ReplyDeletewynefamily@msn.com