And no, I'm not kidding. The last three or four days I have spent "sliming" and "pb'ing" into the toilet, a cup, or anything that will hold a mouthful of goo. To define "sliming" for you who are not aware of lap-band terminology...
Sliming - at least to me - is a matter where your mouth starts to run, really bad, and you feel like a loogie in your throat. Sometimes you can swallow it down, sometimes not so much, if you can't slime your way through your stick in your stoma, then you PB.
PB'ing is when food is really stuck in your stoma (little stomach pouch above your lap-band) and you start to get the spits like you normally would before you throw up. However, the urge to puke or errupt comes on strong and fast. Then, find a bathroom and bend over a bit and it all just comes up in one swoop like if someone gave you the heimlich. Not pleasant, but honestly you hurt so bad when you are stuck that PB'ing is really a relief and to me it isn't nearly as bad as a regular vomit.
So, now that's out of the way... I don't understand why I'm not like 110 pounds by now. Granted, this sliming and PB'ing has been going on for just a week, but seriously... it feels like teas is all I can keep down. And an occasional Oreo. Shhh, don't tell the surgeon that. But milkshakes, mashed potatoes, thick soups - they all come up. I've taken a liking to Acai Herbal tea, mix that with a sugar free spiced cider and it's a warm delicious goodness that soothes this crabby band.
On a happy note, EA offered me a digital download for the game that's missing. Whoohoo EA! However, my coat is still missing - as well as my camera charger. Still bothered about my coat missing. *grumble*
I guess if I get brave here, I'll post pictures of my tattoos. I've had requests to show them off. Maybe I'll do that once I hit goal weight and can take them in a bathing suit without shame.
Until next time America!
Tats? What? Back up!!! What? When? Where? (I left off the who cuz I know who.....) Fill me in!!!!
ReplyDelete