Saturday, May 30, 2009

tidbits...

So, I don't feel like blogging much, but I need to write down things I'm feeling, for posterity right?

I feel lucky to have a safe haven in Idaho. To have beautiful friends to share my life with, to love me and to support me through thick and thin. This place is restoring me to what I once was, and molding me into someone even I love.

I am so blessed to have the love of family. To have children I adore and the love of my Father in Heaven.

I am honored to be trusted with the Sunday school girls I have. Their faces smiling in my mind have pulled me out of the dumps. I love them for their sweet spirits, their love, and accepting nature. I've not felt more valuable to any calling, ever. Oddly enough, I miss my Webelos too. I still pray for them, a lot.

Sanity is not a constant. The thirst for knowledge and growth is. So float in a happy medium when you can.

Bloom where you are planted...

Love with all your heart.

The past is gone, we cannot change it. Fresh wounds do not heal fast. But all things are possible with the Healers touch. (Anyone have some Balm of Gilead to lend me?)

I know joy and happiness only because I have known - and will continue to know - sorrow and pain. If trials build character, shouldn't I be like 5,342 feet tall?

Karma, baby. Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment