Wednesday, April 1, 2009

lame!

I know, I'm so not into blogging right now because my life is in chaos right now, but that's the jist of what I'm dealing with.

You would be surprised to find that there was enough food stashed, crumbled and ground into the toyroom carpet that I could have single handedly saved Ethiopia from starvation for the next ten YEARS! It made me sick, but at least the room is clean now, and toy ready, ONLY.

The girls got their rooms put together tonight. Grace has the old Queen bed, and she fell asleep really fast tonight, thank you. The babies have their toddler beds in the same room with eachother... they can't bear to be alone. Me, my room is MINE! Hopefully I'll get the house out from under the category "catastrophic" and into "fall out zone"? I just can't imagine that things in my house could look much worse... then again, there's still tomorrow.

Today, I found myself feeling like I was a terrible friend. In reality, I'm a great friend. A really loyal friend. But usually my efforts get focused on one friend more than the other, but it doesn't mean I love anyone any less. I have some friends I hardly talk to, I have some I talk to all the time and never see, friends I knew for ages and don't talk to me, and then friends I have now who I love talking to. It's all the same to me though, a friend is a friend. They might outgrow me at a point, but it doesn't make the time we spent together or the memories we built any less valid.

Grace is going to go to pre-team gymnastics now. We'll see how she does. I hope that she can find a good sense of self and get motivation under her to do better all around. It's a big commitment but it's going to be worth it to me to see her do well at something.

Now that the bubonic plague is out of my house, I am happy to report that children are no longer clingy, and I am free to clean! WHOO! I know - sick of me to say that, but I really mean it!

All of you who have been hanging on for a post, I apologize. It's lame, but I will get better... now that sick kid days are gone for the season - I am back into full sarcastic-gut-busting humor phase.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment