Sunday, April 26, 2009

Grumble

Well - the last few days have been incredibly difficult for me, but I'm making it out alive... right?!

I've learned that God cannot hug us with His arms, but will send people to us, that can do the job for Him.

He still hears me, even when I complain about how things are. He knows I will eventually stop once I fall asleep, but He loves me anyway.

There is nothing that He doesn't understand. And yet, we have a hard time comprehending that.

Miracles still happen, I've seen too many to deny that. Just lucky enough to realize what they were when they were happening.

Peace is not a destination, it's an inner feeling and state of being and, if we have it for just a moment, it makes that sense, that joy much sweeter. Because without the suffering and affliction, how would we know joy or peace?

So to this onward, forward, upward journey I now find myself on, I pray for peace, courage, patience, understanding, and most of all a destination well met.

It was never meant to be easy, just worth it.

3 comments:

  1. One day at a time. That's the only way to make it sometimes, I think. I figure if I can make it through today I can make it through tomorrow too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comes late but I hope today finds you better than Sunday. Some days just suck don't they? But the good days make it all worth it I guess.

    So AMY! How are ya?? I haven't seen you since October (not that is is considered "Seeing" you either) but I hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your blog. I found you through Amy Wixom's blog, sounds a little stalkerish now that I put it down in writing, but I'm so glad I found you! Your kids are getting so stinking big...and so stinking cute at that. You'll have to come back again and visit. There's a scout dinner this saturday, you should come. It's a "suggested" donation of $20 per family and we already paid and you're our family right :)? You should tag along with us, it starts at 6. :)

    Hope you guys are all doing good!

    Love ya!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goll, I meant "Not that THIS is considered"...up at the top. I'm typing with one hand. :)

    ReplyDelete