I asked Faith the following questions and these are her answers in her own words:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
she talks like an "old mom"
2. What makes mom happy?
umm, maybe laughing
3. What makes mom sad?
*uhhhuhnuh* (I don't know)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
make mad
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Idunno
6. How old is your mom?
three - I then asked her how old she was - she said FOUR!
7. How tall is your mom?
much bigger than the TV
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Paint (what a good girl)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
go shopping
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I dunno - I dunno!
11. What is your mom really good at?
I can't tell... painting
12. What is your mom not very good at?
mmm. mmm. I can't tell mom
13. What does your mom do for a job?
ummm...
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Macanroni and cheese (not so much)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Hugs
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
umm... I dunno Mom... I can't tell... umm... The princess in the pretty girl dress.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
read a story
18. How are you and your mom the same?
gerrls mom, we're gerrls
19. How are you and your mom different?
yours are painted, mine are not (toenails)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
gives kisses
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
I dunno....
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Mc Donalds - Costco
Tag, you're it. This is fun so I hope you have time to do it. Don't forget to tag me back so I can read your kids' answers.
No comments:
Post a Comment