Last night, I got the urge to draw. Strange it hit me at nearly midnight, but I was happy to get pencil to paper. I slid out my sketch book, grabbed my "circle maker" and started to draw. What ended up on the paper were a series of bubbles. Ironic that Soap Box Amy would be coming clean, with the power of bubbles, eh?
There are things in my life, I certainly would do different. I could get the same outcome, with less heartbreak and drama. However, there are things that I would never change. I think going through so much of the garbage we go through, gives us the opportunity to see how low we can go, how far removed from who we need to be, and give us the opportunity to come clean. I'm ready to let go. To dissolve all the dirt that haunts me, and really move forward.
For the first time in a long long time, I feel at a place I can take my power back, I can stand on my Soap Box and proclaim, I may not love who I am at the moment, but I am willing to fight for what I want as my outcome.
Good for you girl!! You can do it! I know you can!!!
ReplyDelete