Friday, January 2, 2009

They are seriously trying to kill me!

So, I'm sitting downstairs, cleaning like I do when I'm stressed out, and I hear this piercing and familiar sound from upstairs. It's Jason telling me "You had better come here now and fast!" Isn't that the same thing my friends? Yeah. I know. It's rocket science.

I fly like Wonder Woman upstairs and to my horror, a whole bottle of my new bubblegum pink paint is all over my painting plate... but, this wouldn't be a fantastic post if I left you hanging there, now would it? No, because Jason pointed out that my mural - I have over 5 hours in on - had been redecorated with said previous pink paint... I could have fainted. Thinking as fast as I could at nearly midnight, I grabbed a wet rag, and a dry rag and tried my best to scrub it off... thankfully most of it was removable, and that which wasn't - will be the cause for new creativity in 2009.

Yeah

I am thankful I didn't sit on my blog and make up some crap about how I'm going to make this the best 2009. I - instead in my best pessimist opinion only - will agree to trying to talk crap less about whatever I think I need to talk crap about. To maybe watch my words more carefully... and then I won't feel so bad and have to eat a box of stale cherry flavored candy canes... resulting in weight gain.

PS - I wouldn't bet on me - but if you start a betting pool, chances are you already lost! LOL

LOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment