Here it is, just weeks before Christmas and I really don't have much for the kids. The current ways of the no-overtime market at work for Jason, and the jobless masses here in the Treasure Valley, make it difficult for even me to find work. It's a tough time, but hopefully with the kiddos being little they won't notice.
I heard back from my first literary agent. She was at least honest with me. She said that the Characters needed development... I am wondering how much more can you develop in a children's short story and keep attention? GAH! She reccomended writing classes for children... geez, thanks a ton.
I am going to go out today to find the ugliest Christmas sweater I can, I hope, at least. I had a rough start this morning with my neck/head hurting, and I can finally keep coherent and thoughts cohesive... :)
Thanks for stopping by... I hope life slows down after this very incredibly busy week of ours.
Love Ya!
AMY
No comments:
Post a Comment