Hi guys, wanted to let you know what happened today at the doctors.
He was incredibly puzzled that I would still be in pain after only 2cc's left in my band, so he removed it all out, then checked his notes from the OR sheets. There was a bit of dead silence for a moment as he gathered his thoughts. He said that he was just talking about the last 10cc band patient he had done, it was an accident as he's mainstreaming all surgeries to the large 14cc band, but they left it in anyway... guess who got that band? ME!!
So, 4cc's was indeed WAY too aggressive of a fill for me, he said more like 1.5cc's is what should be considered aggressive for a 10cc band fill... and we get to start all over Monday, with "smaller" fills... *sigh*
All this poking around... yuck. At least I know food is moving through now, I felt it slop to the pit of my stomach once I stood up and moved a bit... so that was what caused the terrible sour stomach garbage...
See? I knew I wasn't nuts!
No comments:
Post a Comment