1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Never - never - never
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? NO
3. Do you own a gun? no
4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty Coffee shop? (kids size) Fat Free Hot Chocolate, a shot of raspberry, no whip
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. What do you think of hot dogs? The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest
7. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water
9. Can you do push ups? sure can
10. Favorite piece of jewelry? ring my grandma gave me
11. Favorite hobby? drawing and illustrating
12. Do you have A.D.H.D? Nope
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? lack of patience
14. Middle name? Michele
15. Name 3 thoughts right now? Twilight is tomorrow, I'm under 140, I'm getting to be happy
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, FF Milk, Crystal Light
17. The friend you had the longest? not sure
18. Current hate right now? saggy skin
19. Favorite place to be? Sleeping In Bed or Shopping
20. How did you bring in the New Year's? asleep
21. Do you like to travel? It Depends
22. Name three people who will complete this?
23. Do you own slippers? Yes,
24. What color shirt are you wearing? black
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no
26. Can you whistle? yes
27. Favorite color? red or plum
28. Would you be a pirate? Yes - I like booty
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower
30. Favorite girl's name? Um - I dunno
31. Favorite boy's name? Meh
32. What's in your pocket right now? lint
33. What is the last thing that made you laugh? Mandy
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Holly Hobbie
35. Worst injury you've ever had? the one at See's
36. Do you love where you live? sometimes
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
38. Who is your loudest friend? errr... Amy Wixom? Mandy??
39. How many pets do you have? 2 dogs
40. Does someone have a crush on you? probably every man Jason glares at... LOL
41. What is your favorite book? I have a few I really enjoy
42. What is your favorite candy? root beer barrels
43. Favorite Sports Team? Sports.... gag
44.What were you doing before starting this survey? sniffing my arm
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Is it really time to get up
No comments:
Post a Comment