
TICK ME OFF!! GOSH I HATE PEOPLE SOMETIMES! I've been fighting for ages with the stupid dealer and I'm just done... Good grief!
On another note... I'm going to be missing my Thursdays Adventures with Amy & Friends, so here's a friend blog before I head out.
Terrible me. I hate the fact that I'm a whimp when it comes to heights and only being suspended by some cheesy rope, a funny harness, and carribeaner... I don't have faith in such measley support systems.

I remember that when I was 18 years old, the shear terror that went through me as I started to lower myself over the side of this perfectly good hill that normal people don't just REPELL down... Out somewhere in the backlots of Mesa near some funny river people tube down I stood, watching the lazy tubers laugh at the little woman who wouldn't go down... Sickening to be up that high and not be in a vehicle or airplane or something...
Just not NORMAL!
Well, after crying, I got pulled back up and walked down the mountain like most people do and you know what? I suffered a sun burn anyway from having been out in HOT Arizona sun! I went on the trip with Jeremy, his friend, Samar, and myself. I don't remember all the details, just that I will never go down the side of a perfectly good mountain again, if I can walk down it.
Thank you very much!
You know the hardest part about reppelling is.....no it's not going over the edge......It's the ground if you let go of the rope. :)
ReplyDelete