This is the question. We're on nearly a half acre... we need some grass and a fence... but um... yes, I dream big. I'm waiting on an estimate for the work to be done to see if we can finance it, yes... *yipes* but I need to have stuff in so I don't get writeen up by the stupid management company. Danged HOA's anyway.
Jason is booked for a vasectomy next Monday... really. It's on the books and he has his large relaxer tablet. Sad because the end of my baby years is really here... but glad that I don't need to make anymore. I've got plenty with my three girls as it is.
Two weeks from today I'll be in surgery, or at this time be out. Nerves are certainly setting in and I'm stressing a bit, but all in all... it's what's gotta be done. I can't be fat forever.
I got a piece of artwork done for my book last night and I love it. I need to get some more done so I can read the story to Grace's class before next week rolls in. It takes time, and time isn't something I have a lot of anymore.
My friends reading this, HUGS and I miss you! Please take care and call me if you need a laugh!
Just on a personal note, it is much cheaper to do it yourself. If you pay someone else to 'scape for you, it will cost an arm and a leg, maybe two legs! Tell Jason to get on the internet and learn how to install sprinklers! Its not that hard. We've done it at both our houses, and we have the best looking lawn in town!
ReplyDeleteHey Amy just from our personal experience just do the front lawn! keep it simple so upkeep isnt hard! I know all the pretty flowers and stuff are nice to look at but really just some grass (which is pretty easy to do yourself) will be very easy to just water and mow and thats it! But we dont like to spend time doing yard work so thats just my opinion. love ya
ReplyDelete