Yes, my friends... I absolutely hate it when I nearly pee my pants over and over laughing in mad hysterics over Richard Simmons on Who's Line Is It Anyway... probably the best episode ever... at the end, Wayne Brady is priceless. "mama!" Maybe I hate it when a man looks better than I do on TV because his makeup and mascara are more flawless than mine!!
Play along
I ALWAYS love to watch this one! It made me laugh so hard that I really did almost pee my pants!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Linked from Shelle...
ReplyDeleteI love this show, and I love it when the regulars can't even keep it together. When Collin pretended to have a cigarette, I literally fell over on the floor. Thanks!
Oh My gosh! That was hilarious. I have never seen that episode before! I was trying to not pee my pants as well!
ReplyDeleteOMGOSH...one of my favorite shows ever! I'm so glad I am not the only one that likes this show...this was good...really good!
ReplyDeleteLinked from Shelle...that is sooooo funny! I hadn't seen this one before and I just love it!! Thanks for the laugh!!
ReplyDeleteHysterical!
ReplyDelete