A whooo hooo! Potty trained and ready to go! She did it herself though. About a week ago she decided she didn't want to wear diapers anymore, she wanted big girl panties. So I obliged. After figuring out her cues, she'd say, "mommy! I have to go potty!" "Run!" I exclaimed. She'd come back and report, "I went PEE PEE on the POTTY!!"
HOORAY! There's 40.00 back in our budget. I'm proud of my little girl. She's loving and appreciates the smallest things. Today she said she had to call Mandy to thank her for the birthday card we found two days later. She loved the card so much, so I got Mandy on the phone and she sure told her. Too cute!
I got my friend Gretchen in on the Twilight series. It's funny, because when I asked her today how they were going, she said "Oh, great! Bella decided she's undeniably in love with Edward!" I giggled. Neat to know she's enjoying them, and that I'm not the last one to know of them!
What else? Oh yes. Rex gets a new home today. Mandy is going to take him home. I think it will be hard on the kids at first, but we'll be able to visit him and what not. He needs a better place to be than with us here and Molly (other dog) bullying him around. It's gonna be best.
I have to get dinner ready for missionaries coming over at six tonight, so I am not sure when I'll be back to post.
Getting thinner!
WOOOOOOOOT!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment