Friday, August 15, 2008

Dear Mandy,


Hey, so the whole world is going to see this, but, that's okay. I think that everyone can hear how wonderful you are and what you've meant to me.

Being welcomed the first day in Idaho was a pleasant surprise. I felt like I knew you when I saw you and it's obvious, from the way we clicked, that's the case. I don't know that many people can say that they can laugh, cry, and get along like we do. You're a rare find, my friend. For certain.

You are simply one of the most beautiful people I have met. Caring, compassionate, gossipy right along with me (in a good way) and willing to take a wild hair with you when you go places. That - right there - is AWESOME! My heart is happy having a friend like you to carry with me.

Thank you for all the times you've been there for me, for the beautiful cards (LOL) that you get me, the plant on my porch, for the trips to the ER when I've been miserable. Anytime I can be that good of a friend to you, please let me know. And when I've paid you back, I'm sure I'll still owe you.

Someday, when we're old and grey, we can laugh at our silliest times and probably wet our depends. But that's okay, we won't have to change those by then! WHOO! You are the best you I know, please, don't change! I love ya Mand!

Love - the short brown-haired - should be a tall blonde - Friend,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment