Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And the Doctor's Scale Said -

160.4!! (with jean capris, a cell phone in pocket and shoes on!!) I ROCK!! BING BING BING! I'm a winner of an appointment with Dr Anderson September 8th!! Apparently I've lost enough to get on the books to start paperwork submission for surgery! Hallelujah! Can you hear the chorus singing?! SINGING!!

They still want me to lose the last five, but the doctors office lady said she could see it in my face and pants that I was withering away! A WOOOT! Yes!

I went to the dietician on Monday and boy was that an eye opener! She told me more about myself than I had any idea of and really made things basic for me. I got lots of counseling and what not geared towards my after surgery eating and that was good too!

I'm excited but not ready to totally celebrate yet.

We'll see what happens now...

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, lady! I can't believe how well things have been going for you - great job! Let me know when you find out about your sugery.

    ReplyDelete