Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No weight change - Sleep Study....

I hated my sleep study. First things first. I have pictures, I will post them once I get the "slave" camera to upload them to the computer. It was a long night of awfully restless sleep.



They pasted me with this horrible glue soaked in Ether (early days sedative to knock folks out for surgery) and blew it dry... Can you say HIGH AS A KITE?! That was bad, laughing hysterically at next to nothing... But the tape removal and the hair pulling in the middle of the night - not by my lover but by the wires while I rolled around, were the worst. I still bear scars from the tape removal, and I'll suggest next time they pull my hair, at least give me some lovin' for it... GOSH!



I come home today, the CRABBIEST woman on the planet. No seriously. I tripped down the stairs, I have a welt on my face from tape... It's just been a day.



I'm going to interview for a job, and if I don't get that, I'm going to nail school to get my lisence so I can get out of the house a few days a week. I know I'm gonna get some tips at perfecting what I do and how to make things work perfectly... and then, get paid some really good money to do nails. Ideally, I'd like to work in a day spa or something. This is all up in the air still and school - to finish my lisence - is 2,500.00.... Could be worth it if I figure in a salon I can charge 40-45 a set...That's around 20 - 25 take home or if I rent a booth, I pocket it all and then just pay my rent.

All just ideas right now, but the interview I'm going to soon is right up my alley of expertise.

*sigh*

I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment