It's been a rough day. 'Twas the first day without my mother here and the kids are all nuts, bouncing off the walls nuts, because they can't find my mom. I had to finally tell them that Nana is at work, that's the truth, and that she'll come "bizit" again soon.
After nearly accomplishing all my shopping at Target and Costco today, I decided that chopping off one's fingers might actually be more fun than shopping with my three daughters. Yes daughters, not sons. I actually think if I had boys they'd be easier, because you come to expect nonsense like running around, screaming, biting and hitting to be "normal boy behavior" - but no, it's just the genetics in my family and Jas' are just um - errr - errm - uh
they don't mix well. I'll just leave it at that.
So I thought it would be a good idea to wear them out in the Boise River water in Middleton... That was just flat out nasty gross gross gross gross - did I say gross? GROSS water. I stood at the edge of the bank and about hurled into it... it was that bad. I then asked the children 'Who wants to go home and slip -n- slide?!' "I DO! I DO!!" *TAH DUH!!* I WON! Nasty water 0 Amy 1 WOOOOOOTT~!
I've got to go flat iron my hair.... something I never thought I would do because my hair is naturally straight, but once it's short, and the heat hits it... I'm a wavy wonder. Putting on my fierce face today to look legit when I take my daughter and her friend Emma out is totally the goal. Yoga pants and a sloppy boot camp tee will NOT work for today.... sorry.
Still figuring out this insane life....
*smirks*
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment