Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Diet

So, I've been asked as to what I am doing to get thin. I'll give you the diet the doctor gave me so you know what I'm doing to lose my weight so fast.

Breakfast
Dr Says: Protien Shake Only there are restrictions on the type. WHEY protien, no more than 120 calories per serving, super low fat, limited sugar
I Say: Two Egg Whites, One Yolk (on occasion) and two slices of turkey bacon with a 1/2 cottage cheese... yes, that's every morning almost.

Lunch
Dr Says: Salad, with vegetables, limited light dressing or fat free dressing. Include a protien such as tuna, chicken or salmon. (YUCK)
I say: Salad, loaded with cucumber and cauliflower, topped with a smidge of cheese for that cheat feeling, 1/2 chopped chicken breast or 1 whole boiled egg on top with Fat Free Ranch.

Dinner
Dr Says: Lean protien as mentioned above with a salad or green veggies, raw are best.
I say: Brussels, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots - any of those in a pair, steamed and seasoned to taste.

Eat for 15-20 minutes at a time no more than 2-3 times a day. NO FRUIT, NO BREADS, NO CHEESE, NO SKIN ON YOUR MEAT and NO DESSERT. Work out at least 30 minutes a day.

I occastionally eat a sugar free candy or two, guzzle tons of water or crystal light. The first few days are white knuckling it and whining, but you adjust, the results are fast and obvious and it becomes SO worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment