Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Loving People....

Helps me love myself. I've felt like for a long time, I wasn't able to be myself, I was hiding from the fun, free, outspoken person I was once.

I have been in Idaho for 6 months and I've got some of the best friends. They're ecclectic, but so are my shoes... My shoes are an extension of me but they fit me so good... I have a few close friends here that I wouldn't trade for anything. They're like a good pair of sneakers... the comfort and support you need... I have a few others that are probably like my Tribeca high heel Madonna shoes, but to that, you add glamour, fun, life, depth, and enjoyment while on this journey of life.

I'm working on getting myself put together. Emotionally first. There's stuff I think I need to release to really move on and be the best me. Honestly, it could take counseling to get through it but if that is what it takes, really, I'm okay with that. I think once the emotional part is cured/healed.... the rest will fall into place.

I forgot what I was going to write about today...

Hey Amy - if you read this... I needed your visit yesterday too... you're too fabulous to feel frumpy... I'd take you any day of the week!!

I suppose that's it.

*hushes*

No comments:

Post a Comment