I'm the coolest girl ever, I decided I would re-write the blogs I lost last week in error. One I remember was on... Yep, the UNIBOOB! That horrible thing that happens when you wear a sports bra? You know - it's the tube boob too? I committed that crime of fashion last week and really didn't care who saw me... I was on a mission to return the dog we adopted from the pound who was biting my children and I was going to be cleaning. Who needs to look fierce for that?! Come on now!
What else...?
Oh, I have been doing nails here lately. It's wierd because it's kind of like riding a bike getting back on track with the nail industry. It all comes back to you eventually... I acutally think I'm doing okay now.
We have company out the wazooo this week... it will be interesting to see how it affects my blogging capabilities.
*desperation talk*
must......
write.....
blog......
*gurgles*
*dies*
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment