Friday, April 18, 2008

where I've been...

So, I've been gone for a while due to computer woes... THE WOES of TECHNOLOGY! ARGH! In the last week, my friend had her 16 month old son die, I attended his funeral yesterday. The worst thing I Have ever seen was a coffin that small... It made me just want to sob and sob. Wednesday night I was in the ER with a severe migraine... it was the worst I had felt in ages, so I had a CAT scan and drugs through my IV. Thankfully, Mandy to the rescue saved me by driving me to the ER. So - anyway... They thought it could have been a brain bleed from the symptoms. (spacial distortion, numbness in my left hand with tingling, and a ice-pick stabbing pain in my left cranium) It felt serious... Thankfully it wasn't...

I've not got much time as Aubrey is in my lap trying to type for me. I'm sure I'll write tomorrow!

1 comment: