Jason and I celebrate 7 years of marriage today. We were told we'd be lucky to see 5... and yet, we're still managing to keep it together.
Our home is under construction and we're excited to have it finished mid June... it's a dream come true. I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to have my own home with my own things, and unpack all my boxes because I know I won't be going anywhere else again.
Grace threw up this morning, so I had to miss church. Two weeks in a row is a drag, but I felt as a mom, it was my duty to keep away any flu bug from the kids I tend to in the nursery. It's alright. We're doing okay now.
I've got a lot of laundry left to fold, and the kids toy room to pick up, I can't stand messes. Since I sorted out my cupboards last night, I can make a shopping list for stuff to make for dinners this week and the next.
Rambling now, aren't I?
I still love Idaho... I still love Jason...
I guess I'm doing alright then.
No comments:
Post a Comment