So the call didn't get made today, because 1: the fires in California are making it nearly impossible for people to go to work, and his bosses house was immediately threatened by fires raging here. And - luckily, Jason called the manager from Idaho who is personally going to go to the office of the man who gives the okay, and ask him to go ahead and give it.
Update #2 on Aubrey. Her pediatrician called today. I LOVE THE SHARMA'S. Anyway, she got mad that Saint Mary's hadn't admitted her last weekend for dehydration - she lost 4 lbs - and her infection - for which we have started a new prescription and the stupid ER didn't get her the lab results until today. So - we're now on Augmentin instead of Amoxicillin.
My friend - BEST FRIEND - from Junior High contacted me back a few days ago about how her daughter had similar symptoms to Aubrey's and they finally - after ages - diagnosed her with bladder reflux. That's what my Sharma says could be the culprit if this second round of antibiotics doesn't work and she will admit her.
CRIKEY!
Then, these fires everywhere. It's insane. My dad knows 2 people who have lost homes. We have family and friends all over the place where these 16 fires are now raging. My latest concern is with a friend who is in the San Diego/Escondido area and I should call her mom and dad to see if she is okay. Just worried sick.
I know now, that I can't leave at least until Monday now because of Aubrey. Maybe this delay is God's way of making sure Aubrey got the best care that she could get. Who knows what would have happened in Idaho... if I would have found as competent of a doctor...
Then today while doing haircuts on the men in this house, I had the urge to shave my head bald. Seriously. I'm not mental or on drugs, I just think I'd like wigs better. My hair is just BLEH and I can't decide what I want to do with it. Go back to light brown, get highlights and be NORMAL or keep my black hair that feels pin-up-girl-ish.... (which I like) so indecisive.
I guess in retrospect all things will be sorted and be okay.
If you're reading this... I obviously love you enough for you to see me unedited. be well.
Hugs - To you all!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment